[Families] Excursion to VanDusen Botanical Garden

web, Danish Lutheran Church web at danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca
Sun Jun 19 13:42:21 PDT 2011

Hi All,

If you plan to join the excursion to VanDusen Botanical Garden on Wednesday,
please call Pastor Bodil at 604.525.9894 to sign up.  The cost for regulars
at the Kom-Sammen Eftermiddag is $5; guests pay $15 for admission and
coffee.  We will leave from the church at 1:30; you can also meet us at the
garden entrance at 2:00.
http://www.danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca/kse/

Also, do not forget the LUMS Feast on Saturday:  We will serve frikadeller
etc to some 350 homeless people down town.
http://www.danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca/lumsfeast/

Hilsen,
Mogens