[Families] Parking Lot Sale - and our new pastor

web, Danish Church web at danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca
Sun Aug 19 12:47:04 PDT 2012

Dear Friends,

On Saturday we will have a repeat of last year's Grand Parking Lot Sale,
from 11am to 2pm.  Come for the food, come for the bargains.

And an update on our pastor search:  We have offered the position to Pastor
Birgitte Saltorp, and she has said yes.  We are still waiting for the
paperwork.  We hope that Pastor Birgitte can begin as early as
mid-September.  You can still read Pastor Birgitte's sermon from August 5th
at
http://www.danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca/service/sermon.html

Sommerhilsen,
Mogens