[Families] New pastor and anniversary dinner

Mogens Lemvig Hansen mogens at kayju.com
Sun Jul 29 23:17:37 PDT 2012

Dear Friends,

The service on Sunday (at 11am) will be led by Pastor Birgitte Saltorp who is one of the applicants for the job as our new pastor.  The service will be in Danish and English; the sermon will be in English.  During coffee after the service, Pastor Saltorp will tell us a bit Bout herself.

Sunday is also last chance for buying tickets to our 75th Anniversary Dinner, which takes place Saturday, August 11th.  Tickets are $35.  Call Solvejg at 604.951.4842 to make your reservations.

Sommerhilsen,
Mogens