[Families] Bruce Sagan

Knud Nielsen knudnielsen at shaw.ca
Sat May 12 15:45:29 PDT 2012

Dear Friends
This is to inform any one who intends to come to movie night on MAY 24
that there will not be a movie show that evening.
It was discussed at last movie night and since most of the regulars
are away we decided to cancel that evening.
   We will however continue in June we are having a good time watching
MATADOR
Thanks for your attention and Mogens please make the announcement
Sunday the 20th of May.
  thanks Doris