[Families] Kierkegaard, Ørsted, etc

Mogens Lemvig Hansen mogens at danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca
Thu Apr 11 15:49:30 PDT 2013

Dear Friends,

Kirkebladet announces two different times for our Open House tomorrow,
Friday, about Søren Kierkegaard.  The correct time is 7:30pm in the Church
Hall.

On Wednesday, April 17th, the Kom-Sammen-Eftermiddag will learn about the
brothers Hans Christian and Anders Sandøe Ørsted.  The Kom-Sammen meets in
the Library at 1:30pm; the event is in Danish.

The LUMS Feast will be Saturday, June 29th.  We will feed some three to four
hundred homeless people downtown.  If you can help cooking or baking in
advance of that date, or if you can help serve the meal, or if you can spare
a few dollars to help pay for it all, please get in touch.
   http://www.danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca/lumsfeast/

Hilsen,
Mogens