[Families] Christmas Workshop / Juleværksted Sunday afternoon

Birgitte Saltorp birgitte at danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca
Tue Nov 12 11:35:13 PST 2013

Hello everyone,

Sunday is the traditional Christmas Workshop where we braid hearts and
stars, make kræmmerhuse (cones) and kravlenisser (untranslatable!),
klejner and cookies and all kinds of fun. There are lots of good things
for sale during the workshop in case you would like to take the taste of
Danish Christmas with you home, and we also have paper for some of your
craft projects.

It seems that the adults have every bit as much fun as the children, so
please bring all your young ones and make great memories! And do
remember that friend who could use some Christmas Cheer.

Door fee $5.

I look forward to seeing you!

Birgitte Saltorp

Pastor