[Families] Tonight's debate is about Evil - Serious Answers to Hard Questions

Birgitte Saltorp birgitte at danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca
Thu Oct 17 08:31:17 PDT 2013

What is evil doing to us? How do we understand it? Where is God?
If you are looking for Serious Answers to Hard Questions, this is
exactly what we are looking at in the church hall tonight at 7.30 pm. We
watch a brief video of inspiration and debate the subject - leading the
discussion will be Barry Pointon and Birgitte Saltorp.

The next evening with Serious Answers to Hard Questions will be on
Tuesday November 26th  at 7.30 pm where we will take a closer look at
the relationship between science and faith. Is science value neutral,
and are Christians finding themselves in a hard spot when it comes to
matching faith and the findings of modern science? How may we understand
the relation between the two better?

Blessings!
Birgitte Saltorp

Pastor