[Families] Can you help a 15 year old Danish exchange student?

Birgitte Saltorp birgitte at danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca
Mon Oct 21 07:35:54 PDT 2013

Dear friends of the church,

A 15 year old Danish boy has come to Canada on an exchange program that
over the course of 14 months has not been able to find a family for him,
and now he has been with a temporary family for two months. He seems to
be a great and easy-going kid, and you can see his mother's description
below as well as his photo attached.

If you or someone you know would be interested in taking this young boy
into your family, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Blessings!
Birgitte Saltorp

Pastor
Danish Lutheran Church of Vancouver