[Families] Double Citizenship

Birgitte Saltorp birgitte at danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca
Thu Dec 18 12:02:18 PST 2014

The bill was passed by the Danish Folketing today, and it will be in
effect from September 1, 2015:
http://cphpost.dk/news/internationals-celebrate-as-denmark-passes-dual-citizenship-law.12052.html

And on a different note,
    the service on Sunday is in Danish at 11:00 am
    the services Christmas Eve are at 2:30 pm and 4:00 pm in a beautiful
mix of languages
    Christmas Day is in Danish at 11:00 am
    Christmas Sunday at 11:00 am in Danish with our pastor's trainee
Mette Charlotte Andersen (she's good!)
    and on New Year's Day we celebrate in English at 4:00 pm with
kransekage and pop and bubbly wine afterwards.

Now that I have the opportunity to write, I would like to wish you and
your loved ones a season of blessings.

Kind regards,
Birgitte Saltorp

Pastor