[Families] Juleværksted / Christmas Workshop Sunday

Birgitte Saltorp birgitte at danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca
Wed Nov 12 10:01:00 PST 2014

Once again our Juleværksted / Christmas Workshop opens its doors for
young and old alike. We will cook klejner (cookies), make
havregrynskugler (oatmeal balls - a lot better than it sounds to the
newbe!), braid stars and hearts, make cones and many other fun things.

The Workshop is this Sunday, November 16, from 2:00 to 4:30 pm at The
Danish Church, and you are very welcome to bring friends and family.

The fee is $5, and we provide the materials - and yes you get to take
your own creations home! You do not have to register for it.

We have a shop with homemade leverpostej and many other goodies and our
Youth Choir will be selling quality ice-cream cones, donated by King
Cone, in support of their 2015 trip to Denmark.

I look forward to seeing you!
Blessings,
Birgitte Saltorp

Pastor