[Families] Men's Dinner - from the pastor

Birgitte Saltorp birgitte at danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca
Tue Sep 16 21:07:53 PDT 2014

Dear friends,

The Danes among you will know the special "printing nisse"
(sætternissen) and he seems to have been aloof in our earlier e-mail
about Men's Dinner.

Since we still have tickets, here it is:
Men's Dinner on Saturday September 20th at 6:30 pm is not only about
good food and good company. For the auction there will be both golden
age paintings, aquavit, Gammel Dansk, piratos-lakrids and much more.

For tickets ($20) please contact Solvejg Nielsen on 604-549-4923.

Vel mødt!

Blessings,
Birgitte Saltorp

Pastor