[Families] Help! We need a home for our volunteer

Birgitte Saltorp birgitte at danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca
Wed Jun 17 09:44:14 PDT 2015

Dear all,

 From late July to early December Ole Mark, who is the brother of our
former volunteer Søren, is coming to help out at the church.

Wouldn't it be interesting to have him stay with your family for a few
months, both to reconnect with your Danish heritage and to have someone
help out around the house and garden as a thank you for room and board?

If this sounds interesting and you would like to know more, please
contact me.

Kind regards,
Birgitte Saltorp

Pastor