[Families] Help us celebrate our volunteers!

Birgitte Saltorp birgitte at danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca
Thu May 26 08:40:27 PDT 2016

So many people do so many different things around the church and once a
year we take time to celebrate that. That means that both those who have
chipped in in and around the church AND everyone else celebrate the
service on Sunday at 5:00 pm and share in the meal afterwards. This year
we are not doing pot-luck but having food delivered so we don't have to
cook on that evening - we have vegetarian options as well.

This is a time to connect or re-connect, tune in (more about that on
Sunday) and participate in a bit of friendly competition.

Come share the fun! And if you know you are coming call the office on
604-298-6112 - leave a message if the answering machine is on.

The very best,
Birgitte Saltorp

Pastor
The Danish Lutheran Church of Vancouver