[Families] Expecting Danish visitors? They may want to know this.

Birgitte Saltorp birgitte at danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca
Tue Oct 4 09:19:32 PDT 2016

It is fairly new that visitors to Canada has to sign up for an 
Electronic Travel  Authorization (eTA) before boarding a plane or even 
before booking the ticket. People may be turned back at YVR if they 
don't have the ETA.

Here are websites with the information:

First comes a list of countries that need a visa, then comes the list of 
countries that just need to sign up for the eTA.

Here is the Canadian Embassy in Denmark:

Kind regards,
Birgitte Saltorp

The Danish Lutheran Church of Vancouver
6010 Kincaid Street
Burnaby, British Columbia, V5G 4N3

pastor at danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca
Telephone: 604-525-9894 / 604-298-6112

More information about the Families mailing list