[Families] It's all fun and games!

Birgitte Saltorp birgitte at danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca
Thu Oct 20 08:21:40 PDT 2016

Would you like to be the pope... or the King of England... or a German
prince?

There are many possibilities in the game "Here I Stand" which we will be
playing in the church hall Sunday from 1:30 pm. It is a game of strategy
and learning, and we do it as part of our preparation for the big 500th
anniversary celebration of the Reformation next year.

So, come and join us for an afternoon of fun and trying out this game
that is new to most of us.

The introduction to "Here I Stand"is attached and you can of course
google more.

Let's play!

Birgitte Saltorp

Pastor