[Families] Movie, breakfast, choir, corfirmands, and Biblical creativity

Mogens Lemvig Hansen mogens at danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca
Mon Sep 19 16:16:10 PDT 2016

Dear Friends,

We have a busy week:

Movie night Thursday at 7:30: Hush, Little Baby / Se min Kjole

Breakfast Sunday at 9:30.  Please call Doris at 604-534-3707 or through the web site to make sure there is enough food for everyone.

Ad Hoc Choir Sunday.  Show up at 10, sing at the service at 11, end of commitment.  Our choir director Helen Ward is marvelous at making this work.

The new confirmands and families meet with Pastor Birgitte after the service.

And beyond the week, I just came across this for the artistically gifted:

Biblical creativity and storytelling through the arts
Saturday October 15th from 9am to 4pm at the Carey Centre at UBC
http://www.carey-edu.ca/event/biblical-creativity-arts/

Hilsen,
Mogens
http://www.danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca/events/breakfast.html