[Families] Holy Week

mogens at danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca mogens at danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca
Tue Apr 11 08:28:35 PDT 2017

Dear Friends,

Maundy Thursday the service is at 7:30pm in English.  Before that we share a meal at 6pm.  Please contact the office to sign up.

The Good Friday service is at 11am in English, and

Easter Sunday we celebrate the Resurrection and Confirmation at 11am in English and Danish.

Hilsen,
Mogens

PS: If you have more time in your calendar after all that, know that the Cinematheque at 1131 Howe Street in Vancouver shows Bille August's Pelle the Conqueror / Pelle Erobreren several times this extended weekend.