[Families] Kroplatte for Church's 80th Annivarsary - tickets must be bought beforehand

Birgitte Saltorp birgitte at danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca
Tue Aug 1 09:56:07 PDT 2017

Dear friends,

There are still tickets available for the luncheon after the birthday
service on Sunday, August 13th at 11.00 am.

Creating the delicious Kroplatter takes time and planning so our ladies
need to know how many to make. If you have not already ordered, please,
do so as soon as possible. Call the office on 604-298-6112.

At the service, Bodil Toftdahl will be preaching, and we have good music
and lots of singing for the luncheon.

Blessings,
Birgitte Saltorp

Pastor