[Families] The new pastor is now official

Birgitte Saltorp birgitte at danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca
Fri Jun 2 11:42:27 PDT 2017

The board has just received confirmation from DSUK that their
appointment board has accepted our proposal to hire Susanne Ivalo
Rasmussen as our new pastor, and that Susanne has said yes.

The start date will be September 15th, 2017 and Pia Sundbøll, Dean of
the Danish Seaman's and overseas Churches, DSUK, will officiate the
installation of Susanne at the service on Sunday September 17th 2017 at
11am.

Birgitte Saltorp's final service (in English) will be on Sunday,
September 3rd at 11:00 am. In the interim period Pastor Mogens Mye of
the Granly Church will be looking after pastoral matters.

On behalf of the board,
Birgitte Saltorp

Pastor
The Danish Lutheran Church of Vancouver