[Families] The SUM Feast, a concert, and Kaj Pindal

mogens at danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca mogens at danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca
Tue Jun 13 13:36:14 PDT 2017

Dear Friends,

The SUM Feast last Sunday went well – but we were too few volunteers serving in Surrey.  A few more hands would have made a big difference.  Next year, please consider volunteering (or leaning on your children and grandchildren to volunteer).  Our guests looked “more homeless” than previous years in Surrey.  Maybe there are more people on the streets these days.  Our food was certainly appreciated and many were very helpful as we struggled to keep up.

On Saturday at 2pm, there is a Reformation themed organ concert at St Mark’s Lutheran Church (1573 E 18th Ave in Vancouver).

On Sunday, our service is early: 9:30 in Danish.

Sunday afternoon, the Cinematheque  (at 1131 Howe St in Vancouver) shows a string of short animated films by the Danish-born Canadian animator and educator Kaj Pindal.  The show begins at 1pm.

Hilsen,
Mogens
http://www.danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca/