[Families] AGM and Daylight Savings Time and sandwiches

Birgitte Saltorp birgitte at danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca
Tue Mar 7 11:59:00 PST 2017

Sunday will be a busy day.

First we have to get up an hour early.

Then we can go to church already at 9:30 am for Table Talks over a cup
of coffee in the library. The subject will be education in the broadest
sense; what did Luther and what do we think is necessary to learn and
how. The early teachers of the Reformation were extremely popular.

At 11:00 we have a festive service with the first baptism with our new
baptismal bowl, and after the service there are Danish "håndmadder"
downstairs.

After that we have our Annual General Meeting, and there are some pretty
big things on the agenda so make sure to be there. If you are not a
registered member you are still welcome to participate in the meeting
but you can, of course, not vote. This may be the time to consider a $25
membership, but according to the bylaws you cannot vote until you have
been a member for three months.

Looking forward to seeing you here!

Blessings,
Birgitte Saltorp