[Families] SUM Feast, and a aconcert

mogens at danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca mogens at danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca
Tue May 16 15:45:05 PDT 2017

Dear Friends,

The SUM Feast this year is Sunday June 11th.  If you can help cook, bake and/or serve a meal for the hungry in Surrey, please let me know.  Food can be prepared in advanced and put in the church’s freezer.  Thank you to those who have already signed up.

As you know, this year marks the 500th anniversary of the Reformation.  We are not the only ones celebrating:  St Mark’s Lutheran Church at 1573 E 18th Ave in Vancouver has a Reformation themed concert on Saturday afternoon at 2.

And I should remind everyone that our service on Sunday is at 9:30am in Danish.

Hilsen,
Mogens
http://www.danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca/sumfeast/