[Families] New pastor? and a special concert in Victoria

mogens at danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca mogens at danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca
Tue May 23 17:43:51 PDT 2017

Dear Friends,

An applicant to the position as our new pastor will be in town this weekend and will lead the service (in English) at 11am on Sunday.
Before that, there is church breakfast at 9:30 and I would imagine that our “maybe new pastor” will come by to say hello.  Please call Doris at 604-534-3707 to order your breakfast so that there’s enough for everyone.
http://www.danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca/events/breakfast.html

If you are in Victoria on Sunday, several Lutheran churches on the Island have organized a Reformation themed Festival of Singing at First Metropolitan United Church, 932 Balmoral Rd.  The concert begins at 4pm. Admission by donation.
http://www.danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca/20170528Victoria.pdf

Hilsen,
Mogens