[Families] The ambassador visits Wednesday

mogens at danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca mogens at danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca
Sun Oct 29 19:42:00 PDT 2017

Hi everyone,

The Danish ambassador would like to visit our church on Wednesday November 1st at 2pm for tea/coffee. He will be accompanied by Ann-Britt Everett, the Danish Honorary Consul in Vancouver.

It was announced after the service today in church for the congregation in general, but just in case you were not there, now you know.

We hope that as many as possible from the congregation, plus any interested Danish friends, will be able to make it.

Jørgen