[Families] Lucia

Mogens Lemvig Hansen mogens at danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca
Thu Dec 5 07:31:26 PST 2019

Dear Friends,

The Lucia and Advent Party is on Saturday.  Doors open at 6pm.

Sunday morning the service is at 9:30:  will it be
"But who can endure the day of his coming, and who can stand when he appears?"
and
"‘Lord, lord, open to us.’ But he replied, ‘Truly I tell you, I do not know you.’"
or
"You also must be patient. Strengthen your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is near"
and
"The wolf shall live with the lamb, the leopard shall lie down with the kid, the calf and the lion and the fatling together, and a little child shall lead them"
Pastor Ruth will tell us...

Glædelig 2. søndag i advent,
Mogens

http://www.danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca/events/lucia.html

Danish Lutheran Church of Vancouver, 6010 Kincaid St, Burnaby, BC, V5G 4N3, Canada.