[Families] Busy Sunday

Mogens Lemvig Hansen mogens at danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca
Fri Jul 12 15:55:11 PDT 2019

Dear Friends,

Lots to celebrate this Sunday at the Danish Church!

The Danish trio Amasirah is visiting Vancouver and they will be playing before and during the English service on Sunday 11am. Come in good time and enjoy cello, violin and piano music; Lily Yen will be treating us with some lovely hymns from the organ and our last confirmand this year: Eva Kehler will be confirmed at the service.

Visiting from Denmark is also Johanne Kirstine Arendt who grew up at the parsonage in Burnaby. She is now a pastor back in Denmark and is here revisiting her childhood home together with her family; come and say hello if you know the Arendt family from their time in Burnaby.

Join us after the service for the Nielsen picnic in Langley!
The Hawaiian Dancers will entertain us in the garden, bring a lawn chair and pray for sunshine!
$10 per person, proceeds go to S.U.M. project in Surrey. Address: 4623-240th St.

We are all invited to the Amasirah Trio’s concerts Downtown next week, more info on Sunday.

Hope to see you all Sunday!
God bless
Pastor Susanne