[Families] Survey

Mogens Lemvig Hansen mogens at danishchurch.vancouver.bc.ca
Tue Jun 18 10:36:34 PDT 2019

Dear Friends,

The organisation Danes Worldwide has put together a survey (in Danish only) about our experience being a Dane abroad, so if you can spare the time and understand the language: https://survey.enalyzer.com/?pid=gut5t8se

Hilsen,
Mogens

PS: This email is right at the edge of what I consider appropriate to send on our list (since the survey is in Danish only and our church is not directly associated with Danes Worldwide).  If you have an opinion about whether I should send things like this in the future, please let me know.