[Hymns] To Christian. Service May 29. 9 30

Claus Peter Franck clausfranck at me.com
Fri May 6 17:46:27 PDT 2011

Hi Christian .

I am looking forward to have service in Burnaby with you at the organ bench.

The two first hymns  will be  printed on a separate sheet  and marked "1" and "2".
 But  you,ll find them  in GG  as number 337 and  150 . I just want  us to  sing these two hymns in a
better translation. If you play after the Danish KORAL BOG  you,ll find  them as No.  393 and 379.

3rd hymn : GG  204  Dearest Jesus, at Your Word ( Herre Jesus , vi er her)

4 th hymn: GG  289  Pray to God, and you,ll be heard ( Beder, og I skulle få)
5 th hymn: GG  117  Like sunrise om the purple skies ( Som forårssolen  morgenrød)

I,ll leave the sheets for you at the church  office tomorrow.
If you are coming to Spring Dinner I,ll hand the sheet over to you.

Best regards
Claus