[Hymns] hymns for February to April

Bodil Toftdahl bodil.toftdahl at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 21:33:27 PST 2012

Hi all,

Here are the plans for the coming Sundays until the end of April.
Changes will probably be made according to availability of music and maybe baptisms - but I will let yoou know as soon as possible. Anyway, this is what I know by now.   Good Friday is not in there as I hope to do a special service like the previous years so it all depends on who is available to add some musical spark.  Please feel free to be inspired and add your musical touch to the Easter celebrations.

Best
Bodil