We try to reach beyond our own walls in a number of ways:
- We hold monthly services at the local nursing homes
with a Scandinavian background:
Dania Manor, and
Swedish Assisted Living.
These short services are intended for seniors of all ethnic backgrounds.
- We celebrate Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas services in
on Vancouver Island.
- Our pastor usually spends four or five days on Vancouver Island
each summer participating in social events in the Danish communities there
and visiting hospitals and nursing homes.
- We celebrate Christmas services in Seattle.
- Our Hawaiian Dancing Group entertains at
local nursing homes.
- Once a year we serve the
for the homeless in the Downtown East Side.
raises funds and collects used clothing for the homeless.
- Every second
raises funds for the
Fædrenes tro |
hvor I bo, |
er slægtens dyreste eje.